PURCHASE INDIVIDUAL COACHING SERVICES
Why should I partner with a coach?
Many individuals are starting to discover the benefits of Coaching. Coaching helps high-functioning people bridge the gap to their next level of success. Coaching also helps people to become more successful and to have more of what they really want.
If you want to take advantage of an opportunity or challenge, feel “stuck” on the path to achieving your goals, or simply believe there’s something more to discover in your personal or professional life, partnering with a professional coach could benefit you.
Why Use Coaching Ottawa Coaching Services?
Our coaches will work with you in a collaborative way to maximize personal and professional potential. Our coaches will:
- Help you discover, clarify, and align with what you want to achieve
- Encourage your self-discovery
- Elicit solutions and strategies generated by you
- Hold you responsible and accountable for your success
Is coaching recognized?
Coaching clients who responded to the 2017 International Coaching Federation (ICF) Global Consumer Awareness Study reported positive coaching impacts including:
- Improved communication skills
- Increased self-esteem/self-confidence
- Increased productivity
- Optimized individual/team work performance
- Improved work/life balance
- Increased well-being
- Improved business management strategies
- Expanded professional career opportunities
- Accelerated on-boarding into a new professional role
Am I ready for coaching?
If coaching is going to be effective you must be ready to be a partner in the process. This means you need to be ready to:
- Make your coaching sessions a priority in your schedule;
- Come to sessions prepared with what you want to discuss;
- Commit to complete your action plans after each session;
- Experiment with new approaches and behaviours; and
- Be determined and commit to goals that are meaningful to you.
This is a personal investment of your resources and it demands your best work. If you aren’t doing your best, you won’t receive the full benefits of coaching.